Pressurised Pond Filter with Built-in 18w UV 10,000 Litres EFU-10000
Pressurised Pond Filter with Built-in 18w UV 10000 Litres
Our range of Pressurised Pond Filters with built-in UV Clarifiers are designed to be continuously pressurised by your pond pump, maintaining excellent water quality for healthy fishkeeping.
Water can be fed directly from your pond pump through to the filter container and subsequently the outlet, continuously under pressure. The water outlet can be located higher than the actual filter body, making it easier to disguise around the pond - particularly useful if incorporating a waterfall!
The unit will inform you when it is in need of a detailed clean using a small float, which pops-out of the head of the unit when required.
To clean this pressurized system you will need to manually remove the head and wash through the foams. Once done you are able to wash through the foams and divert this excess dirty water away from your pond using the separate cleaning outlet function.
Each unit is supplied with a built-in UV Light with external ballast, which effectively prevents the growth of algae and eliminates harmful micro-organisms and parasites which may cause fish diseases.
- Pressurized Filter allows exiting water to run up-hill – Max 3m
- Biological and Mechanical Filter chambers for more efficient removal of dissolved and solid waste
- 3 Large Foams Supplied 1 x Fine 2 x Coarse and Bio Balls.
- Enables Rapid Growth of Aerobic Bacteria resulting in removal of Lethal Ammonia and Nitrite
- Able to Cope with Higher Water Flows compared to Traditional Gravity Filters
- Complete with Inlet and Outlet Hose Adapters
|Maximum Pond Volume||10000L|