TROPICAL AQUARIUM FISH TREATMENTS AT ALL POND SOLUTIONS
It can be distressing to see your fish unwell, but with fast action and the right course of treatment you should be able to treat any infection or ailment before it gets out of hand.
Whether your fish is suffering from white spot, ich, ulcers, fin rot or another fish disease, our extensive range of tropical fish treatments, vitamins and supplements below should help get your fish back to health in no time.
The water quality and biological balance in your fish tank is crucial to keeping fish diseases at bay, so as a long term preventative measure, make sure that your aquarium pump and filter are a suitable size for your tank and monitor your water regularly with a aquarium water test kit.
- saleAll Pond Solutions Aquarium Rescue Parasite & White Spot ControlSpecial Price £4.94ViewSave £0.55 Regular Price £5.50
- saleAll Pond Solutions Aquarium Rescue Bacteria & Fungus ControlSpecial Price £4.94 to £6.74ViewRegular Price £5.50 to £7.49
- Waterlife Cuprazin White spot ∕ Fungal Infection 100ml ∕ 250ml£6.50 to £10.49View
- Waterlife Sterazin Gill ∕ Body Flukes Treatment 100ml ∕ 250ml£6.50 to £10.49View
- Waterlife Myxazin Fin Rot ∕ Ulcers Treatment 100ml ∕ 250ml£6.50 to £10.49View
- Waterlife Protozin white spot & fungus Treatment 100ml ∕ 250ml£6.50 to £10.49View
- Waterlife Octozin Aquarium Parasite Treatment 21 ∕ 80 Tabs£6.70 to £14.05View